Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Invoice2g0.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Invoice2g0.com.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Invoice2g0.com to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- Invoice2g0.com will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Invoice2g0.com places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Invoice2g0.com in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Invoice2g0.com can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Invoice2g0.com, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Invoice2g0.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Invoice2g0.com site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Invoice2g0.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Invoice2g0.com’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Invoice2g0.com strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Invoice2g0.com arising from any product sold on the Invoice2g0.com site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Invoice2g0.com, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Invoice2g0.com. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.